BHS has a number of mandatory policies and documents for all employees to read, understand and retain as listed below.
Once all Student Policies have been read, we require you to complete the Student Orientation Checklist and provide it to the Staff Development Officer on the first day of your placement.
- Org 89 Health Professional Boundaries Policy
- Org 55 Codes of Conduct Policy
- Org 55 Appendix 1 Employee Code of Conduct
- Org 55 Appendix 2 Child Safe Code of Conduct
- Org 55 Appendix 3 Code of Conduct for Aged Care
- Org 55 Appendix 4 NDIS Code of Conduct
- Org 116 Serious Incident Response Scheme reporting
- Org 139 Prevention & Management of Workplace Bullying, Harassment & Discrimination
- Aged Care Act 1997 Excerpt
- Code of Conduct for Aged Care Workers