Visiting is subject to COVID Safe guidelines & may change with short notice.
Visitors must meet screening requirements to enter. To support visiting preferences, we encourage all visits to be pre-booked, non-booked visits are subject to a risk assessment on arrival.
During the COVID-19 pandemic a weekly update is provided to keep our community informed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have concerns about your health, contact your Doctor or call the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Beechworth Health Service COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic will operate from Bantik House, 58 Sydney Road Beechworth by appointment.
The clinic will provide access to the COVID-19 vaccines for our local community. The Beechworth COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic is open to members of the public who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine (this is a free service).
The clinic will run Thursdays and Fridays each week.
Bookings for the vaccine clinic can be made by:
- Log in or sign up to the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 vaccine online booking system on your mobile or a computer. If you are on a computer, the system works best with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The booking system does not work with Internet Explorer.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions within the system to make your booking.
- Register your details – the fields marked with a * must be filled in.
- Find a vaccination centre near you and book at a time that suits you.
- Once you’ve completed your booking, you will receive a confirmation email. Bring your confirmation email with you (you can print it or have it on your phone or device) on the day you’re vaccinated.
Beechworth Health Service COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic will operate from Bantik House, 58 Sydney Road Beechworth by appointment. Please view the attached aerial site map of building clarification.
- You can book your appointment by calling the COVID-19 hotline on 1800 675 398. The hotline will help make your booking for you at the Beechworth COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic.
- Friends and family members are encouraged to help their loved ones book their free COVID-19 vaccine.
- Valid form of identification (for example, drivers’ licence, proof of age card or passport).
- Medicare card (if you have one).
- Confirmation email (if you have one) from the online booking process described above.
To keep our community safe, you should get tested for COVID-19 if you have any symptoms, however mild.
Seek testing from your General Practitioner (GP). If you are unable to get tested at your GP, find your nearest testing site by calling the 24-hour coronavirus hotline 1800 675 398 or visit the Where to get tested section of the Victorian Department of Health website.