Visiting is subject to COVID Safe guidelines & may change with short notice.
Visitors must meet screening requirements to enter. To support visiting preferences, we encourage all visits to be pre-booked, non-booked visits are subject to a risk assessment on arrival.
During the COVID-19 pandemic a weekly update is provided to keep our community informed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have concerns about your health, contact your Doctor or call the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Beechworth Health Service COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic will operate from Bantik House, 58 Sydney Road Beechworth by appointment.
The clinic will provide access to the COVID-19 vaccines for our local community. The Beechworth COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic is open to members of the public who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine (this is a free service).
Clinics run Thursday from 9am – 12pm
Closed Thursday 23rd and 30th December
Bookings for the vaccine clinic can be made by:
- Log in or sign up to the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 vaccine online booking system on your mobile or a computer. If you are on a computer, the system works best with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The booking system does not work with Internet Explorer.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions within the system to make your booking.
- Register your details – the fields marked with a * must be filled in.
- Find a vaccination centre near you and book at a time that suits you.
- Once you’ve completed your booking, you will receive a confirmation email. Bring your confirmation email with you (you can print it or have it on your phone or device) on the day you’re vaccinated.
Beechworth Health Service COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic will operate from Bantik House, 58 Sydney Road Beechworth by appointment. Please view the attached aerial site map of building clarification.
- You can book your appointment by calling the COVID-19 hotline on 1800 675 398. The hotline will help make your booking for you at the Beechworth COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic.
- Friends and family members are encouraged to help their loved ones book their free COVID-19 vaccine.
- Valid form of identification (for example, drivers’ licence, proof of age card or passport).
- Medicare card (if you have one).
- Confirmation email (if you have one) from the online booking process described above.